Search the Awesomeness

Search the Spot of Awesomeness

Friday, August 4, 2017

Unpacking the Breyers- plus a look at my collection!

8/4/17

Hi! Welcome back!
As you likely already know if you've read my previous posts, I am moving. Yep. We are almost done packing and our house will soon close, we'll be living in a trailer for quite a while on our lot while our house gets built. Luckily for me, I found a place to keep my Breyers and other things out while we're in the trailer.
Here's some of my collection, I'm unpacking it. Yayyyyyy!
Here are a bunch of the classic Breyers, there are so many more that I can't find the boxes for.
Above is the almost empty barn, with a couple horses next to it waiting to be told where to go. 😊
Above is a family that did not come as a family, but they're a really unique scale, and my mom played with them as a family when she was a kid.
Above is a bunch if tissue paper- wrapped bundles in which I had packed my Stablemates, and two paint-your-own horses. (Basically smaller scales of Breyers. I also have Mini Whinnies, but those come in a travel bag so they don't need to get packed with the big horses.)
Above, the girls are patiently waiting for their horses.
Just the boxes from a different angle.
Above is two angles of my Classic scale collection. I have all of the horses of the years starting from the first year to 2016. 😊


That's all, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment