Search the Awesomeness

Search the Spot of Awesomeness

Friday, August 25, 2017

Unboxing a cosmic horse!

Hi again! I'm so glad you've discovered my blog, please be sure to subscribe or comment.
I recently was vacationing in the Bavarian village of Leavenworth! I have a friend who lives over there, and let me just tell you that is you're looking for somewhere that reminds you of The Sound of Music, this is your place. If you love German history or want to find a hotspot of Breyers.... get on the road to the outskirts of Wenatchee.
Let's just say that 2 of the toy shops I found had HUGE walls of just about everything Breyer ever created! I was in looooove, and I just HAD to pick one! But there were so many choices! If I had a bigger car and more money, I proably would've bought out the whole wall! πŸ˜‚πŸ€—
I finally made up my mind on one horse, the fourth horse in the Classics Decorator series. Drumroll please!
Starry Night!
And just look at that beautiful holographic sparkly mane and tail!! πŸ˜πŸ’ΏπŸ’ΏπŸ’Ώ
I'm so excited to unbox this horse, so here goes!!!
All unboxed! (Yes that is my cat 😊)
This is such a beautiful model, I am definitely in horse heaven!! I have plans to display it with my Breyer antique unicorn and pegasus once I have a place to do that πŸ˜‚
Don't you just love him? His sleek features and perfect galaxy- he has white stars with a white splatter in the background for a pretty dusting of far-off stars are just to die for.



Hope you enjoyed, be sure to subscribe, comment and share. 
That's all for now, see you next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment