Search the Awesomeness

Search the Spot of Awesomeness

Monday, August 28, 2017

A mini miniature collection!

Hi, and welcome back.
Today I thought I'd show you my collection of teeny tinies.
First off, miniature superheroes! I have a Batman, a Superman, and a Superman in black that looks like Clark Kent gone wrong.

Next, here's a leetle farm called Teeny-Tiny Mini-Farm. It's so cute, and has so much stuff in it.
It all fits in this tiny barn! Wow!
Next! I have an orca and eagle that I found at a lighthouse museum.

And finally,  my collection of MiniWhinnies!! I absolutely love them, especially how they fit with Breyer people.


I got these 2 in Season 2 blind bags. The one on the left is called Hannah, the one on the right is called Daisy.
I also have a MiniWhinnies set that has 6 stallions in it.






That's my collection, for now!
Be sure to comment, share and subscribe. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment