Search the Awesomeness

Search the Spot of Awesomeness

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Lots of stuff!

8-18-17

If you check my blog, you'll notice some changes in.... I want to say, like, maybe the last 3 posts? Even this one! Some have the date in the post- that's because the posts didn't get published when they were written... Oops! 😝
First important thing: we are out of our house! It closed a couple days ago. It's bittersweet.....
Second: I may or may not have traveled to Poulsbo, WA (one of my favorite places) and gone on a shopping spree! I found this antique co-op type store called Red Plantation. I found 2 vintage Breyer horses (yeah that's right!) for less than 10 dollars a piece! This wasn't a sale or anything, we're talking two beautiful antiques in good shape for cheap! I was so excited I bought both....😀😁
After extensive research, I found that they are called: Morgan/ Stretch Morgan/ Show Stance Morgan, Best Tango/ Adios
Unfortunately, at the moment I don't have any pictures of them, so here are some pictures I found online:

Above is Best Tango.

Above is the best picture I could find 😒 of the Strech Morgan.

Well, thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope to see you back here again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment